About The Owner
Torrence Sports Lighting, Inc (”TSL”) is proud to represent Sports Lighting for GE Lighting Systems, Inc. Mike Torrence, the owner, brings years of experience and superior knowledge to your lighting projects. TSL’s vision is to provide complete sports lighting solutions with a dedicated focus on customer service. This dedicated approach, along with offering the highest quality products and technical support, provides you, the customer, with a one-stop-shop for all your lighting needs.
Torrence Sports Lighting Services:
- Complete facility lighting design including parking areas, restrooms, pavilions, gymnasiums, pathways & equipment buildings plus field lighting.
- Project Cost and Return on Investment Proposals
- Existing Field Audits and Recommendations according to IESNA (Illuminating Engineering Society of North America) RP-6 Standards
- Energy and Maintenance Cost Estimates/Options
- Financing Options including Lease-to-own
- Maintenance/Service Programs
Torrence Sports Lighting Products:
- GE Powr*Spot Integral Ballast Fixtures
- GE Powr*Spot Pre-Wired Pre-Aimed Integral Ballast Fixtures
- Pre-Aimed Pre-Wired Remote Ballast Enclosures
- SportsStar Lowering Device System
- Galvanized Steel Poles - *Direct Embedded *Anchor Base *Pre Fab Stub Base *Slip Fit Concrete Encased Base
- Concrete Poles manufactured by StressCrete
- Wood Poles
- Crossarms & Cages Angular and Tubular
- Wireless Remote Control System.
Sports Lighting Applications:
Football Fields • Soccer Fields • Baseball Diamonds • Softball Fields • Parking Lots • Golf Courses • Driving Ranges • Track and Field Areas • Arenas • Gymnasiums • Basketball Courts • Volleyball Courts • Racquetball/Handball Courts • Lacrosse • Field Hockey • Pools and Spas • Tennis • Courts • Outdoor • Basketball • Playgrounds
We look forward to working with you and serving your sports lighting needs.